- contour detection of clams;
- scaling with the calculation of Fourier or Landmarks descriptors for the obtained contours;
- statistical classification of clams thanks to the calculated descriptors.
ClamView can be used on .This software has been developped in the framework of the OTIAMA project, and has been supported by the following organizations:
- The Pau and Adour Region University, France ( UPPA );
- The French National Center for Scientific Research ( CNRS );
- The French Research Institute for Exploration of the Sea ( Ifremer ).
NOTE (ONLY for people interested in the source files of this project)¶
People interested in the source files of this software can have a look at the Repository section of this website. You can access the project using Subversion. On MS Windows you can use the command line Subversion client SlikSVN (http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download).
To get the project for the first time do
svn checkout https://redmine.univ-pau.fr/svn/clamview
To get the latest version of the project do
Manager: Marc Odunlami